Welcome to Grandma’s House and Wolfcreek Cabin
We hope you enjoy your stay!
2 Night Minimum
January 1st – December 31st Rates
$150/night for all nights
$900.00 weekly (7 nights)
$15.00 extra per person per night over two people
Rules & Regulations
Check in 3 PM, Check out at 11 AM…Please leave key on table and lock the door.
Well behaved pets are welcome at Grandma’s House: There will be a $25.00 non-refundable fee per pet. We have two dogs (Luke and Sadie) and one cat (Maggie).
SORRY – No Pets at Wolf Creek Cabin
No Smoking inside Cabin
$50.00 Cleaning Fee on ALL bookings
$100.00 Refundable Damage/Excessive Cleaning Deposit. The full amount will be refunded if the property is left as it was when you came (inside and out). Please treat our property with care and respect so it will be nice for the next guest.
Guest Departure Check List
- Beds do not have to be made up (we wash all linens including the bedspreads and mattress pads).
- Place all soiled towels in the basket in the bathroom.
- Please wash all dishes and put back in the cabinets.
- Be sure to turn oven/stove off.
- Leave all garbage sealed in plastic bags in outside can. If outside can is full leave excess garbage sealed in plastic bags inside cabin.
- Do not turn Hot Tub off. Do not use bubbles or oils in Hot Tubs.
- Heat & A/C Summer – Leave thermostat on Auto & set at 75 degrees, Winter – Leave thermostat on Auto & Set at 60 degrees.
- Turn off all lights.
- Return furnishings to their original locations.
- Please secure property by closing and locking all windows and doors.
- Please check the cabin thoroughly for all personal belongings.
Damage to Premises: If damage occurs to the premises during your stay, charges will apply
Payment Policy: Credit cards or cash are accepted. 50% of your reservation total will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Your balance will be charged two weeks before your arrival date. If your reservation is made within two weeks of arrival, the entire reservation total will be charged at time of booking.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Cancellations must be made two weeks in advance of your reservation. After the two week period the reservation payments are non-refundable unless the property can be re-rented for the same rate and time period.
Winter Weather/Power Interruption Policy: In the event of last minute cancellations or early departures due to severe winter weather travel advisories and/or power outages, you will be responsible for payment for the cancelled portion of your reservation.
Appliances: Please notify us if you find anything not working or not to your satisfaction. We will do our best to resolve the problem.
Len or Sherry Frisbee
423 721 4419, 423 721 0449 or 423 625 9038